Referral Form (Please Download)
Please have your primary care provider complete our referral form. Click here to download the form.
Preparing for your Visit
- What to bring?
- For initial medical consults please ensure you have all relevant imaging (xray, MRI, CT) on USB or CD at the time of your appointment. Our staff will guide you towards relevant imaging required at the time of booking your appointment.
- An OHIP card and/or private insurance information is required at the time of appointment.
- How long will my visit take?
- Initial Medical Specialty visits can take up to 60 min. Of course this will be dependent of the complexity of your case. Our specialists are devoted to your care. They will take the necessary time to evaluate your problem, answer all questions and provide a detailed plan of management. You will leave with a clear understanding of your diagnosis and treatment options.
- What to wear
- Initial Medical Consults: wear clothing appropriate to reveal the body region requiring assessment. For lower extremities shorts are preferred. For upper extremities, make sure we can see your shoulder. A t-shirt, tank top or a sports bra is ideal.
- Treatment Sessions: loose comfortable clothing is recommended such as a shorts and t-shirt. Your therapist will guide you with what is appropriate at the time of your initial assessment.
- Public parking garage is located off Temperance St. At 41-63 Temperance St. Parking. We are conveniently located and within walking distance of the Toronto Eaton Center and City Hall.
- If you are driving to our center, our address is 366 Bay Street, 10th Floor, Toronto, ON, M5H 4B2.
- We are conveniently located within walking distance of the Queen Station subway stop on the Yonge-University yellow line.