Referral Form (Please Download)
Please have your primary care provider complete our referral form. Click here to download the form.
Preparing for your Visit
- What to bring?
- For initial medical consults please ensure you have all relevant imaging (xray, MRI, CT) on USB or CD at the time of your appointment. Our staff will guide you towards relevant imaging required at the time of booking your appointment.
- An OHIP card and/or private insurance information is required at the time of appointment.
- How long will my visit take?
- Initial Medical Specialty visits can take up to 60 min. Of course this will be dependent of the complexity of your case. Our specialists are devoted to your care. They will take the necessary time to evaluate your problem, answer all questions and provide a detailed plan of management. You will leave with a clear understanding of your diagnosis and treatment options.
- What to wear
- Initial Medical Consults: wear clothing appropriate to reveal the body region requiring assessment. For lower extremities shorts are preferred. For upper extremities, make sure we can see your shoulder. A t-shirt, tank top or a sports bra is ideal.
- Treatment Sessions: loose comfortable clothing is recommended such as a shorts and t-shirt. Your therapist will guide you with what is appropriate at the time of your initial assessment.
There is paid parking in Vinci Park. The entrance to the underground parking of our building is located on Wellington Street, east of University Avenue. Please note that Wellington is a one-way street, so when approaching University Avenue, you will see the entrance to the parking lot on the right side. Please bring your ticket with you and pay at the machine before leaving, or use the same credit card to enter and exit.
- If you are driving to our center, our address is 55 University Avenue, Mezzanine Floor, M002, Toronto, ON, M5J 2H7
- We are steps from Union and St. Andrew’s subway stations, and the #504 streetcar stops on King’s north side of our building. Getting to your appointment has never been so simple!