Article provided by: Schauder Chiropractic & Wellness
Schauder Chiropractic & Wellness Center is one of the best clinics for Chiropractic For Back Pain in Orlando. With world-class amenities, compassionate staff, and highly-effective treatments, we offer customized treatments to our patients.
Can chiropractors help with back pain?
Back pain ranks among the most common issues that people face at some point in their lives. Chiropractic treatment aims to resolve back pain by correcting the misalignment of the spine. Our chiropractor uses a variety of spinal manipulation to alleviate vertebrae and joint stress and promote comfort. This can include anything from pushing and pulling, methodical repositioning of the shoulders, neck, back, or hips, etc.
If you suffer from an uncomplicated back pain that doesn't improve with self-care measures, spinal manipulation can help you find relief. Chiropractic adjustments are highly beneficial and rewarding to those who do not find relief with acute back pain for six weeks or less or those who frequently suffer from flare-ups of chronic back pain. Spinal manipulations are non-invasive, free from side-effects, and do not involve the use of pain-relief medications.
Who should consider chiropractic treatment?
Chiropractic care not only helps overcome pain, but also improves sleep level, reduces stress, and promotes overall wellness. Here are some of the conditions that improve with chiropractic adjustments:
- Back pain – Individuals who suffer from a wide array of backaches can attain significant improvement in their pain levels through chiropractic adjustments. Aligning the spine can fix the pain that arises from bad posture, lifting weights, muscle strain, etc.
- Neck pain – Chiropractic adjustments can help overcome neck pain that may arise from adopting a poor posture daily. Chiropractic adjustments can put your spine, back, and neck into proper alignment and reduce the pain threshold significantly.
- Pain and tingling – Patients suffering from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome can often experience pain, tingling sensation, and numbness in their wrists. While these symptoms are the result of the compression of the carpal nerves in the wrist, a chiropractic adjustment on the bones within the wrists and hands can alleviate the symptoms and help you lead a pain-free life.
In addition to chiropractic for back pain in Orlando, we also offer adjustments to patients suffering from frequent headaches, fatigue, and low sleep quality. Chiropractic care offers long-lasting and highly effective relief from pain without the use of strong pain killers or other drugs and medications.
Types of chiropractic treatment
Chiropractic treatment, in general, involves the treatment of issues in the back to help patients attain pain relief. Chiropractic care involves two primary kinds of manual therapy:
- Spinal manipulation and manual manipulation – It uses high-velocity and short-lever arm thrust to improve functionality and reduce nerve irritability. This technique helps restore range of motion in the back
- Mobilization – This technique refers to low-velocity manipulation, consisting of stretching the muscles and joints to increase the range of motion of the limb.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Ellis Schauder at Schauder Chiropractic & Wellness Center by reaching us at (407) 275-6700. We offer unsurpassable chiropractic for back pain in Orlando at affordable prices.