Finding a great acupuncture clinic in Edmonton is as easy as following the local positive reviews. You’ll find satisfied clients in Edmonton trust Therapeutic Body Concepts for professional acupuncture treatment at affordable prices. Wether you’ve only just discovered the benefits of acupuncture or are a long-standing believer of how it can provide healing, you’ll find expert practitioners from Therapeutic Body Concepts to be proficient at treatment.
While acupuncture has been around for many thousands of years as a treatment for relieving pain and boosting health, it’s only relatively recently that most of the world has caught up with what traditional doctors have long known. Dr. Beth Lee at Therapeutic Body Concepts is a registered Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist, and has been practicing acupuncture since 2008. Your treatment session will start by Dr. Lee listening to your health concerns, followed by a non-invasive acupuncture session that is designed to restore harmony to your body and mind.
Consider just a few of the numerous benefits of acupuncture:
– For clients with headaches or migraines, acupuncture can be a life-changing treatment option. As a non-pharmaceutical tool for clients with frequent, chronic, tension headaches, it seems that acupuncture is considered world-wide to be the treatment option of choice.
– For chronic back pain that does not respond well to more traditional treatments, acupuncture has been proven to be more effective than many of the more so-called conservative options available, including surgery and pain management.
– As an alternative to prescription medicines, acupuncture is an effective treatment for insomnia. Unlike over-the-counter and prescribed drugs, acupuncture comes with no side effects at all, making it the preferred method of getting a good night’s sleep.
– Acupuncture from Edmonton’s Therapeutic Body Concepts can boost your immunity following cancer treatment and help to speed up healing after chemo. Acupuncture administered during cancer treatment has also been shown to reduce the pain and discomfort associated with chemo and radiation.
– For age-related cognitive decline, acupuncture is demonstrating its ability to protect the brain and body.
– Acupuncture treatment is considered a very safe method of treating pregnant women during their pregnancy, labor and even postpartum for stress reduction, balancing hormones and reducing pain and discomfort associated with pregnancy.
Acupuncture works by stimulating specific points on the body, releasing biochemicals in such a way that it can treat a variety of physical conditions. An acupuncture session can leave you feeling very relaxed and better able to function throughout the day. You’ll find acupuncture treatments in Edmonton area’s Therapeutic Body Concepts to be quite affordable, starting at just $125 for a full hour session for new patients and only $85 for a 45-minute session for returning clients.
Discover the benefits of acupuncture. In Edmonton, call 780-456-1868 to book an appointment or speak with a specialist. If you have questions about any of the treatments available from Therapeutic Body Concepts, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.